The Student Award and Scholarship recognizes a post-secondary student who has, in the past year, presented an exceptional scholarly work (academic paper, report, project, presentation, etc.) that is relevant and adds value to business continuity, disaster recovery, or emergency management.
This award includes a $2000 scholarship and complimentary enrollment in a BCLE 2000 course. In addition, all nominees will be entered into a draw for admission to the BCLE 2000 course.
Eligibility and requirements:
- Enrollment in a relevant post-secondary program.
- Submit a nomination form.
- Submit an executive summary of their scholarly work (maximum 750 words).
- Submit an essay outlining why they are inspired to become part of the business continuity, disaster recovery, or emergency management professions (maximum 250 words).
- The nominee must have the endorsement by a professor, instructor, or senior member of the institution validating the educational program and student achievement.
- Nominations for this award must be submitted by the nominee.
2022 Mitchell Beaumaster
2022 Jennifer Steenstra
2018 Rezwana Islam